However, if you are a first-time crypto gambler, performing online casino payments with crypto might seem a tad complicated. In truth, however, it is much more effortless than you can imagine. Depositing and withdrawing with cryptocurrencies is very similar to executing payments with fiat currencies. In this article, we are going to explore in-depth the entire process of performing online casino crypto deposits.
What Cryptocurrencies Can I Use to Pay at Bitcoin Casinos?
Even though they are called “Bitcoin casinos” most crypto wagering operators accept many of the popular cryptocurrencies. Around 6,000 cryptocurrencies exist on the market at present, but the most widely used ones include:
What Are the First Steps to Depositing at a Bitcoin Casino?
The first thing to do if you wish to wager at a Bitcoin casino, or perform any online crypto payments at all, is to get a crypto wallet. A crypto wallet is a website that allows you to purchase, sell, and store cryptocurrency. Many crypto wallets exist at present, and you should find the one that suits your individual needs. For this purpose, you might want to check the numerous reviews online.
After you get a crypto wallet, you need to open an account at a Bitcoin casino. There are plenty of first-rate operators nowadays allowing you to enjoy thousands of Bitcoin games safely, transparently, and anonymously. At some, you can only pay in crypto, while others offer a hybrid model, where you can deposit and withdraw using both crypto and fiat currencies. Here are a few pieces of advice that will help you select a quality, reliable Bitcoin casino:
- Licenses and regulation: Your select Bitcoin casino should possess all necessary licenses. You will typically find detailed information about the casino’s regulators in the website’s footer.
- Security: Security is a big issue with online casinos. Bitcoin gambling operators are usually quite safe, but to avoid any scams, please read the available information describing the specific protection measures the casino applies.
- Variety and quality of the games library: A good Bitcoin casino offers diverse games on a wide range of themes with stimulating gameplay and excellent technical parameters.
- Payments: Check the Payments section for any hidden stipulations and fees.
- Terms and conditions: Make sure to read the website’s Terms and take note if they are fair.
- Bonuses and promotions: Any reputable Bitcoin casino should provide fair and ample bonuses to its players. To learn more about the promotions, read the terms and conditions.
Ways to Deposit at a Bitcoin Casino
Generally, there are two ways in which you can deposit at a Bitcoin casino. One is to use your crypto wallet. To do so, you need to buy your preferred cryptocurrency and send it to the casino’s crypto address. The other is to buy crypto using the Bitcoin casino’s own Cashier. However, this is a less desirable option because it may incur additional fees. Afterward, you need to perform only a couple of simple steps. They may vary from one Bitcoin casino to the other. In general, however, you have to do the following:
Choose a Cryptocurrency
Log in to your Bitcoin casino account. Go to your profile and click on the Cashier. You will see a list of the available cryptocurrencies.
Make a Deposit
Click on Deposit. Several options may appear, including sending funds via your crypto wallet and purchasing Bitcoins via the operator’s crypto exchanges. Select your preferred option, follow the depositing instructions, and wait for the deposit to pass through.
Enjoy Your Favorite Games
Once the process described above is complete, you can start playing.
As you have observed from our detailed instructions above, using Bitcoin and the rest of the popular cryptocurrencies to deposit at online casinos is fairly simple. Withdrawing is just as effortless, and we will explain it in detail in our next blog post. To conclude, using cryptocurrencies to play Internet gambling games is an excellent way to enjoy a transparent, secure, and fulfilling player experience.